Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What Is Your Bliss?


From time to time we need to recharge. 

After 40+ hours of work each week, paying bills, running errands, hitting the gym, and putting up with the daily grind of life ... we need to relax and find our bliss.

Each of us relaxes and recharges in different ways. I love to treat my skin to some TLC, so that I can continue to look 29 (or younger). I like to imagine myself in Maui treating myself to a facial and a massage, because I'm worth it.

If we don't take care of ourselves mentally and emotionally, as well as physically ...we will burn out. We will find ourselves overwhelmed, sad, and ordering a $10 Box from Pizza Hut for the 4th time. (Not that I would do that.) Don't push yourself so hard that you finally hit a wall (or the redial button when you call the Hut. Ask for Brian.)

Think it over and decide what you like to do when you need to recharge. Please remember that it's not selfish ... it's essential. 

Take some "Me" time today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment