Thursday, October 25, 2012

SEX, LIES, NUDITY, HANDCUFFS & SCANDAL!


!!This is a test. This is only a test!!

When you use sites like this for blogging, you can track how many views each entry gets.  Yesterday I wrote a brief blog about Grindr. It wasn't scandalous, and it was not explicit, but it got SO MANY hits. 

For those of you not in the know, Grindr is a Gay Dating App. And, if we're keepin' it real ... it's used to find d*ck! As you can guess, this lady doesn't stoop to such levels ... often. 

Well, my theory is that my readers saw the word "Grindr," and were on it like Creepers on a Twink's Grindr profile! You bitches are pervs and I love it!

So, to test out my theory, I titled this blog as R-Rated as I could, so that I can see if more readers take the bait. 

Please prove me right you kinky people!

No comments:

Post a Comment