Thursday, October 4, 2012

Booty Call or No Booty Call?


We have all experienced the late night calls or texts from a "friend" (A.K.A. a "FB") asking to see if we are "around". (Or, "awake," "up", "home," etc.) 

Some of us may have "friends" that we see occasionally for a while now ... or for approximately 7 years. I am not complaining about the person, but this morning I am a little less rested because of this type of text message at 3:00 AM.

Get your mind out of the gutter! 

I was awaken by the text, and then I switched off the ringer. Not just any text, may I ass, but just a picture. (I am not getting into details, but it left little to the imagination.) Receiving just a picture, which said enough on its own, makes you feel so classy. 

It was 3:00 AM on a Wednesday night people, so this lady needed his beauty sleep. (If it had been a Saturday, or a sleepless night ... maybe.) And, let's face it, I've seen it up close and personal for 7 years, so the picture had less effect on me. I went right back to sleep. His fans in the "adult industry" might bitch me out, but all I can say is, "Been there and done that." 

I woke up wondering, "At what age do you stop with the Booty Calls?" I would like to think there is more to life then mind blowing ... 3:00 AM "texts," but does one stop with the "FBs" at some point? Sadly, this is my longest "relationship," so maybe I need to retire these types of "relationships" in order to find something with more substance. 

What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment