Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TO GIVE A BEAT DOWN OR NOT GIVE A BEAT DOWN?


So, I missed blogging yesterday, but in my defense my head ache and work load were not getting along.

So, here is a question for you all, but let me set it up first.

Last night, from about 11:45 PM to 2 AM I, and my neighbors, had the privilege to listen to a crazy home-challenged man yell continuously. He took very brief breaks, because he is only human. 

So, I laid awake, and could not get to sleep. I am not going to lie, I wanted to yell out the window "Shut the *bleep* up," but let's be real, he wouldn't have stopped. I also feared that, like the zombies on "Walking Dead," it would attract him to come find me.

So, the question is, what do you do? Do you just cover your ears? Do you call the non-emergency number and report it?

What would you have done after 2 hours has annoying serenade? 

No comments:

Post a Comment