Friday, October 19, 2012

FUCK QUASIMOTO! I WANT MY DAMN UNICORN!




A universal topic that brings out all of the differing opinions from just about anyone you ask is the subject of love. Even those who won’t discuss religion or politics will weigh in on how one needs to go about finding a relationship. How do I find love? Where do I go to meet Mr. Right? Is there such a thing as a Mr. Right? The questions go on and on, and every matchmaker, yenta, grandmother, mother and auntie out there has an opinion on the subject, and each one of them is a self-proclaimed expert. I have met many of these ladies, and they are passionate about the subject of love. Many of them are also controlling bitches. (I’m just saying. Sorry, Auntie.)

Oprah has aired entire episodes on the differences between the sexes. (Of course she has, because we’ve all seen how well it has gone with Gail … I mean, Stedman.) Patti “The Matchmaker” Stanger speaks about the differences all of the time on her reality show. Dr. Ruth, Dear Abby, Dr. Phil and many other old ladies speak about and give advice on romance, marriage, sex and finding the perfect partner. Now, this young lady is going to weigh in on the subject and address the different types of men that are out there in the dating world. It truly is a jungle out there people, so you have to learn how to maneuver around in it like you are in f*ckin’ “Avatar.”

Here is a question I have wrestled with personally: “Does one true love even exist?” I, like many lonely ladies reading this (stroking their cats and eating rolls of cookie dough), wanted to believe that there was such a thing as a “perfect” match for each of us. If I didn’t, I would have to admit that I have been putting out for no reason … many times. (Many, many times.) To defend myself and my actions, Patti Stanger always talks about how men are attracted first physically (aka think with their dicks), so I was just being strategic by putting out. With women you stroke their minds, and with men you stroke their … you get the point. (I still say I am a … lady?) So, yes, I wish there was one perfect match for us all, but I have decided to be realistic, because I think there are many possible matches for each one of us. Like Forrest Gump says, “Life is like a box of chocolates …” and if this is true, my dating life better be Godiva and not f*ckin’ Russell Stover. (You know the brand I am talking about. You see it at Rite Aid with some damn Snoopy toy holding the cheap box of chocolates.) My box has been opened up and I have partaken in the caramels, the creams, the nuts and I still have many to go. Okaaay?

While searching for one of these amazing matches, through-out your dating career you will inevitably encounter the various types of duds that dating world has to offer. I can only speak about dating men because I am not as familiar with the types and classifications of ladies in the dating world. I do know that some would fall into the “slut” and “gold-digger” categories. I am sorry to all of the lesbian and straight men out there for my limited knowledge of women, but read on to make sure you, yourselves, know what category you fall into.

After years of dating, or research, if you will, I have tagged and studied many men. I have communicated with, sampled and measured all of these men. (Like f*ckin’ Gorillas in the Mist.) I have dedicated my young life to science. I have taken many for the team, so that I could pass on my knowledge. What you are about to read, I hope, will enlighten you and will help you to avoid the man I classify as the undatable. Are the dramatics necessary? Hellz ya! (Bitch knows how to entertain.)

The five types of men in the dating world are (could a bitch get a drum roll please): The Player, The Douchebag, The Puppy Dog, The Chameleon and The Unicorn. I know that as many of you read this, you will look back and realize you have sampled some of these types as well along your way. Let me dive in and shed some light on the variations.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment