Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Naked Neighbor


My new mission in life is to see my new neighbor. I need to see what the full-meal deal is, because I saw chest and shoulders as I walked by his window, and it was nice! Let's just hope it's been super sized!

He seems to be comfortable in his own skin, because one of my besties and neighbors saw his back side as he walked through his apartment.(I feel like I am the lady from "Gorillas in the Mist" and I am keeping an observation log.)

So, I must put a face, and hopefully more, to the chest and shoulders I caught a glimpse of. The sad news is ... he lives with a woman that appears to be a wife/girlfriend. He must be very confused. 

I am not going full stalker, but I will appreciate him from a far. 
I am going to call him "Brad." 

I may need to take over a nice casserole to Brad and that woman. 
I will keep you all updated. 

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment