Sunday, September 23, 2012

Making A Pact

 
It feels like I have hit a enormous brick wall, and to go forward, I must find a way through to the other side. 

I know that I am not alone, and that we all find ourselves questioning and wondering "What's Next?" 
This question is very present in my daily life, and I am making a pact with myself, that I will find the answers, so that I can pick up my sledge hammer, and get through to whatever is next for me.
Whether it is writing, acting, marketing, event planning, traveling, dating ... I will find whatever the answers are, so that I can take the next step, because I need to.

This blog is a tool to keep moving forward. I love to talk, and we all know that, and I love to make people laugh, so this blog will give me a chance to do both. Will it be humorous all of the time? No. Colby might get very real at times, but always with the hope that I am taking steps forward.

So, thanks for joining me on this journey, and I hope you do check in with me once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment