Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bring Back Words Of Wisdom



To quote the voluptuously amazing Beyonce Knowles, I want to help “All the single ladies!” (And, the single women! I do love my sisters!

I started this blog for myself, so that I could work through a few things, but also to entertain. For a while now, I have been experiencing an intense desire, no, more of a need, to pass on my amazing words of wisdom to those who may be looking for a little advice while walking on the f*cked up highway of life. No one wants to be roadkill, so we have to keep fighting, and I may break out blurbs from my old blog once in a while to educate and to entertain. 

One thing you should know about me is that I have a lot of tales to tell. (Thanks Madonna!) Be aware that I will be writing with honesty (grammar might go out the window), and I will be bearing all, with a big twist of sarcastic humor. I may blush from my own honesty (because I’m lady), and you may stop reading for the same honesty (because you may be bitches). To each their own … no judgment from me!

I get that being single and/or feeling lost is never easy, but you should know that you are not alone. We all feel lost at times (myself … usually daily), and once in a while we all need someone to throw us a bone. (You know what I mean, you trashy bitches!) Change is not easy, but sometimes you have to take a leap of faith in order to take care of business and move on toward bigger things that will lead to fulfillment and bliss. 

This is my chance to revisit my "leap of faith" while I help others who may be in need of a little advising and a little pushing. Thanks for walking with me on this trip, as I venture into these new territories. 

Stay tuned for pearls of wisdom ...

No comments:

Post a Comment