Monday, September 24, 2012

Making Changes




"My aim is to achieve sustainable change, not just make a cute little makeover."
Jamie Oliver

Like Jamie Oliver, I want to make sustainable changes. Jamie was referring to helping school lunch programs (I think?), and I am referring to changing my life. I don't want a cute little makeover either, because I want Extreme Makeover results. 

Here is me plan: I want to look at all areas of my life, and make changes. I want to come out of this refreshed and new... and headed in a specific direction with a plan. 

First step, "No more mowing the lawn." For those of you who know me well enough, you will get what I am saying. "It" really was holding me back, and changing who I was. No more of that nonsense, because Colby has bigger things to accomplish.

First step, accomplished, and now I get ready for another Monday morning. 

Have an amazing day my splendid friends and followers, and accomplish something today ... little or big. (In this case, little can be just as good.)





 


No comments:

Post a Comment