Saturday, November 17, 2012

MARRIAGE PHOTOS OF THE FUTURE & FUCKIN' CAKE!



I have said to people that I want my future wedding to be all black (to go with my ring that will be black diamonds), with splashes of color and texture, but mostly black. I want it to be high end and all fashion, and even the guests will be asked to put on major Ritz!

I want something like this TV ad of the cast of "The Vampire Diaries," but less dark, and different scenery. 


Tomorrow is the Bowers' Annual Fall Dinner and this year I am trying my skills out as a cook.

I am making a special savory tart and a cake. I am not sure how this is all going to go down, but we shall see who takes home the prize.

When it comes to the "gay cooking gene".... I don't have it. 

This 20 oz can was my measuring cup. I forgot I don't cook, and don't have measuring devices. 

A cup is 8 oz so I made it work. McGayer I am. Stay in school kids, because math comes in handy on the basic levels. Thank you Calculus class!

And these are my Saturday thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment