Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HOT PIECE OF ASS!??


This morning I woke up, and it was 5:40 AM. 5:40 AM! That is some bullshit. That is night time, but I was awake.

So, in addition to a work out, I watched "Pretty In Pink." I am going through this love affair with the 80's. It doesn't get much better than Molly Ringwald.

It's funny what we thought was "hot" back then. Some of the guys that were the heart throbs, would not be the "studs" today. Would I bone them...yeah, but not my first choice.

I will say that when you watch movies from the 80's you are entertained. It was a simpler time, and good clean fun. I love it! Let's bring the 80's back in a big way. I need a fuckin' "Breakfast Club" reunion. They all need work. I'm just saying. 

Let's bring it all back!



No comments:

Post a Comment