Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Fuckin' Thanksgiving To Me!


I am going to be real. I am in a fuckin' mood.

It is Thanksgiving, and I don't have the plans that I thought I might. So, fuck the holidays. Two years in a row I have been on my own during the holidays. They have become just another day now. 
I love when one is alone on the holiday, and you just wait for the call from family. I LOVE them all, and LOVE talking to family and friends any other day, but when you're alone on a holiday...the call is just annoying. Yes please! Since no one came to see me, let me hear about how you all are spending the day and having a big dinner. Then I get passed from person to person, because it would mean a lot to each of them. So yes, again, I'm alone, but let me brighten all of your days and remind me I am alone, as I have to say it to each of them as they take their turns. 
 Happy Thanksgiving to me!
Again, I love my family and friends, but when one is in a mood and alone on a big holiday, again, you just want to be left alone. I have TV to watch and snacks to be eaten.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday, but Colbs is in a mood. 

PS I think my fuckin computer is dying, so that is peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment