Monday, December 3, 2012

WHAT IF I DON'T WAKE UP "ME" NEXT TIME?


Last night I had a dream that I woke up with facial paralysis after my incident with the blood clots. 

In reality I did not have facial paralysis. One side was some what numb for a few months, and my sensation when touching things with my fingers was diminished, but I woke up ME. I was a some what broken version, but it was still me. I still remember most of my time recuperating, and all of the things that were said to me, done to me, etc.  

Once in a while I have a dream, like last night, and it reminds me that maybe next time, since they can't tell me what triggered it, I won't wake up ME. 

This brings up questions that only I can answer for myself. What would I do? How would life go on? Who would stay by my side if it was that severe? 

I hope I never have to find out. I woke up "Me," but something doesn't feel the same. I know that this journey is not over, and I know one day I will face it again, but for the time being I am working out what I need to work out. 

I am on a journey to find Me and what I am suppose to do in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment